How to Use SMS Magic in Salesforce1
SMS Magic 1 application
Click here to install the SMS Magic 1 Salesforce application.
To use SMS Magic 1, please make sure you have the below applications:
- You must have SMS Magic Interact version 1.29 and above installed in your Salesforce org.
- To receive in app notification for the Incoming SMS you must have “Salesforce1” mobile application installed in your mobile.
- You must have SMS Magic 1 add on package installed in your Salesforce org.
Easy configuration steps
After installing the SMS Magic 1 application, you just need to add global “Send SMS” actions to different page layouts for sending SMS messages. Just follow the below mentioned steps to set up the application:
- Enable Mobile Settings
- Enable Mobile app – To enable this setting, Goto Setup → Mobile Administration → Salesforce1 and check the “Enable the Salesforce1 mobile browser app” option.
- Enable notifications – Goto Setup → Mobile Administration → Notifications → Settings and check both “in-app” and “push” notifications option.
- Adding Global Action
The Send SMS actions are already present with the SMS Magic 1 package. You just have to add global “Send SMS” action to the page layout from where you want to send SMS.
- Go to object’s page layout, go to the “Action” section.
- Drag “Send SMS” action to the “Publisher Action” section and click on save.